Home Insurance

We may charge a fee for our services.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.

House insurance claim formThere are three main home insurance policies: buildings, contents and combined buildings and contents cover.  At First4Mortgages we can help you with all of your insurance requirements.

Buildings cover protects the structure of the property, for example if your home were to subside or be damaged by extreme weather. It also covers the fixtures and fittings in your home such as baths, toilets and fitted kitchens.

Contents insurance covers damage to the possessions in your home and would normally cover damage which occurs due to fire, lightening, explosion or earthquake, theft (or attempted theft), vandalism or riots, storms or flooding, falling trees, moving objects such as a car hitting your home and escaping or leaking water or oil.

Combined buildings and contents cover is only suitable for people who own their homes.  If you rent, buildings cover should be handled by your landlord.  Contents cover however is a policy that everyone should consider.

Landlord’s insurance

As a landlord you would need to include additional extra cover to protect you in the event of certain circumstances arising.  For example, non payment of rent or damage to your property by the tenant. We recommend that you consider a policy which has been specifically designed for landlords.

Contact us to find out more information.

Call Back Request

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Telephone Number (required)

Your Message

The information collected will be used solely for the purposes of providing background information when contacting you to arrange an appointment.